Sunday, July 26, 2009

Drakon

"Drakon" is a Greek word which translates to "dragon." Dragons are mythical creatures with myths and legends coming from both English folk lore and Chinese folk lore alike. Dinosaurs, however, where alive eons ago and once they died they left their remains behind. Upon finding these remains I can't help but wonder what the first discovery was like for those who found it. What where they thinking? What sort of facial expression happened upon their face?


Enough of that, for now. Drakon is documentation of my senior thesis (short animated film) from start to finish. The short film in question, if you hadn't guessed, is about dinosaurs and dragons...obvious enough. Well, once I upload my rough storyboard I hope you'll see what my aim is, if not I have a lot to do to get my point across!

No comments:

Post a Comment