Thursday, December 10, 2009

Working on backgrounds. Again




Trying to decide what looks best. I know I need to go back in and fix the ground issue. I feel like there's way too much brown and not enough green. The grass pieces will look extremely weird just sticking out of dirt...I think anyways. I'm not sure how I want the plants in the foreground to look just yet. I think the semi-silhouette with a little light shining on it is nice. You can see the grass and flowers yet they dont completely distract from the cliffs in the background where I want to the viewers' eyes to go. Once I fix the grass issue and put the rest of my trees in here all I have left to do is add the skeletons here and there and on the right cliff. Then this background can be used for multiple scenes(most of the scenes actually). Started making puppets, so I feel ok about where I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment