Friday, August 7, 2009

Brendan and the Secret of Kells

This has to be the most amazing animated film that I've never seen. Well, not yet anyways. I've watched the trailer and clips over a dozen times now and it still gives me goosebumps. I love the look of it so much I can feel it. I know that doesn't make much sense but the backgrounds are everything I've ever wanted to see in an animated film.




Breath taking. Oh the textures in the background!! I just love it. This makes animation art, it really does.

Well blogger wont let me add any images right now for some reason but I will add them on this post later. Just a couple of still images so you can fully grasp the beauty of this film. This has been a huge influence on me and has made me rethink and rethink my backgrounds. I can see what they've been lacking and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment